Vu+ Solo2 SE black screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingbroady

Vu+ Newbie
Hi.

I have a Vu+ Solo2 SE which I believe is some kind of clone box. I mistakenly added the 'in picture' view and when trying to remove it, somehow ended up updating something. It advised of updating around 360 files and asked if I wished to reboot, which I did. It then stayed on the 'Starting gui' screen in blue so I powered down and back on. I now just receive a black screen after the words 'Black hole'.

I've downloaded and added files and done the following with no success:
I have formatted USB drive (16Gb) to FAT32 and added the individual and completed folder separately several times
Powered down
Put in USB
Powered up
Pressed power button on front for 10 seconds
Black Hole screen appears then goes black again

Can someone PLEASE help me?

Sorry but NO.
If you read the forum rules we aren't allowed to discuss clones, which the Solo 2 SE is, either get a genuine VU+ receiver, or keep trying yourself.

Hi.

I have a Vu+ Solo2 SE which I believe is some kind of clone box. I mistakenly added the 'in picture' view and when trying to remove it, somehow ended up updating something. It advised of updating around 360 files and asked if I wished to reboot, which I did. It then stayed on the 'Starting gui' screen in blue so I powered down and back on. I now just receive a black screen after the words 'Black hole'.

I've downloaded and added files and done the following with no success:
I have formatted USB drive (16Gb) to FAT32 and added the individual and completed folder separately several times
Powered down
Put in USB
Powered up
Pressed power button on front for 10 seconds
Black Hole screen appears then goes black again

Can someone PLEASE help me?

Vuplus Solo2 Se is a clone STB, not an original Vuplus STB. According ou board rules, clones are not supported in this board, aswell all brands rather then vuplus original STB´s.

Buy a orginal Vuplus STB! ;)

*** Thread Closed ***

best regards
nunigaia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back