VU+ Ultimo 4k stream two channels at once

Manzzon

Vu+ Newbie
Im trying to figure out how to stream two channels at once. Transcoded or not, it says in the specs that this box can handle two transcoded streams.

When I try to start another stream with vlc it doesnt start. If I dont remember wrong when I tried one transcoded and one not it stops the other stream. When I try two not transcoded streams the second one doesnt start.

Im having two cables to my tuner. Im having two ci+ modules. Black Hole 3.03, tried different images.

Im thinking that the box trys to use same ci module for both channels but the module can only handle one channel?

What could I be doing wrong? Feels like Ive spent alot of time figuring this out. Maybe someone have the same setup can help me how to do this... :)

Try stream two channels at once but [ 2 FTA chanell or FTA and 1 coded ] from your CAM.
You have posibility watching 2 coded chanell in one time.

Alot CAM have limitation to watching and streams only oen chnaell in one time maybe yoyr have this limitation.
Try test like im write and you will be have answered.

I know it has this limitation, Im guessing the software isnt choosing my second ci module.

Try stream two channels at once but [ 2 FTA chanell or FTA and 1 coded ] from your CAM.
You have posibility watching 2 coded chanell in one time.

Alot CAM have limitation to watching and streams only oen chnaell in one time maybe yoyr have this limitation.
Try test like im write and you will be have answered.

Back