VU Ultimo Enigma 2 firmware

woad66

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

I'm new here, please be gentle! Bought my Vu Vultimo about two and half years ago. It came with OpenPLI (which I like). I've never updated it, so its still on OpenPLI v something. Kernal and firmware are

Kernel version: 3.1.1
Firmware version: 2013-01-29 09:13:38
Gui version: Aug 30 2012

Is there a later version of Enigma 2 for the box, and how easy is it to upgrade?
How easy is it to migrate from OpenPLI to Black Hole?

Yes, I am off to read guides etc.
Many thanks in advance

Hi

I'm new here, please be gentle! Bought my Vu Vultimo about two and half years ago. It came with OpenPLI (which I like). I've never updated it, so its still on OpenPLI v something. Kernal and firmware are

Is there a later version of Enigma 2 for the box, and how easy is it to upgrade?

Many thanks in advance

How to upgrade:
--------------------

See this guide it will help you: ---> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/howto-flash-update-vu-images.11819/

Note: See the instructions regarding Vu+ Ultimo ( your STB ).

Last Image you can download here: ---> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/black-hole-vu-ultimo-2-1-4.20132/

Kernel version: 3.13.5 Drivers from 2014/11/26

best regards
nunigaia

Hi

Many thanks in advance

By the way, you are " off reading guides ", but i ask you for " READING THE FORUM RULES ", and for now :welcome::thanks:

Best regards
nunigaia

Back