Vu+ ultimo not decoding after upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

artur lehmann

Vu+ Newbie
Hi.I have upgraded to Bh 2.1.0.1 and installed new channels,but after that nothing works apart from FTA channels.I am using seca card for NC+ and viacess for RedLight,they were both working fine before update.Do I need to change anything in settings or what?Thank you for any tips.

Hi.I have upgraded to Bh 2.1.0.1 and installed new channels,but after that nothing works apart from FTA channels.I am using seca card for NC+ and viacess for RedLight,they were both working fine before update.Do I need to change anything in settings or what?Thank you for any tips.
Read Forum Rules, Please!

It would be good you could change the rules :) as satellite receivers are not only for watching FTA channels. We all are using a smartcards and to start running them we have to use a CAM. For many people it's still a black magic so they ask for a help.

It would be good you could change the rules :) as satellite receivers are not only for watching FTA channels. We all are using a smartcards and to start running them we have to use a CAM. For many people it's still a black magic so they ask for a help.

Rules as good enought.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back