vu+ Ultimo4K Hbbtv + Kodi Problems

jogistyle

Vu+ Newbie
good morning.. i'm still new here and on image OBH.. image runs smooth and very well. but actually i got 2 problems...

when i'm runnig Hbbtv with Bluetooth RC, the red button after start up, get no reaction to go forward - then no way to exit or go forward anyway. without Bluetooth there is no problem on Hbbtv - works fine. How can i fix this issue?

Kogi got 2 probs on me... when Kodi starts i can't di anathing with the RC - nothing, have to power switch backside. Or sometimes kodi plugin will start but quit himself and turn back to extensions…? what can be the matter here?

nunigaia

good morning.. i'm still new here and on image OBH.. image runs smooth and very well. but actually i got 2 problems...

when i'm runnig Hbbtv with Bluetooth RC, the red button after start up, get no reaction to go forward - then no way to exit or go forward anyway. without Bluetooth there is no problem on Hbbtv - works fine. How can i fix this issue?

Kogi got 2 probs on me... when Kodi starts i can't di anathing with the RC - nothing, have to power switch backside. Or sometimes kodi plugin will start but quit himself and turn back to extensions…? what can be the matter here?

If it is working without bluetooth, use it this way, and ask vuplus to fix it as:

1) This an hobby

2) Neither I, and other members of our team got or have a Bluetooth remote control ( at least AFAIK ).

3) Ask to Vuplus or to where you bought the remote control for explanations.

§ As this an hobby, please wait ( patiently ) that someone can support your issues, before asking the same subject through all the board. ( i.e., please don´t spamm! )

best regards
nunigaia

jogistyle

Vu+ Newbie
i will stay friendly to, like you.. look, the bluetooth RC is an original of vuplus and it works perfect on factory also on vti. and when ypo will dont use the modern way on year 2020, i have to respect it, but it is not a seller or vuplus bug.

sorry for „spam“ i thought different languages will not be spamed... and there are little other test result in different way. sorry.

respect your hobby respect your freedom and free time. everything ok budy