Vu+ Zero 4K + BH 3.0.7 + Stab HH120 USALS. Possible?

bastiano

Vu+ Newbie
I have this setup with Gibertini 125. Does anyone know, if this is gonna work? Will VU+ Zero 4K be able to power STAB HH120 via coaxial cable? Is there any tutorial how to do the settings on BH?

I apologise, if I've overlooked the topic with this already explained, I've found some similar stuff but now quite same.

Thanks

Mick12334

Have you installed Black Hole, or OpenBh?
During installation you have the option of setting up your Tuner, you need to set Configuration mode to Simple, Mode to positioner, then enter your Latitude, and Longitude, remembering that negative Longitude readings = West, positive = East.

If you failed to do this go into the menu, Setup, Tuners & Scanning, Tuner Setup and select your Tuner.

bastiano

Vu+ Newbie
So I go to SETUP/SERVICE SEARCHING/Tuner configuration .... then simple mode and then I input my LONG LAT?

Latitude = 46.0625, Longitude = 14.5148
Lat = 46 degrees, 3.7 minutes North
Long = 14 degrees, 30.9 minutes East

satellite below horizon

say I need to input the above, what format should I use?

And what start position should I manually turn the dish? Would It be 0.8 W? Or something else like Astra E19 or HB E13?

Thanks again for helping.

Mick12334

Latitude 46.06 North Longitude 14.51 East

Start at 0, on your motor, which should be pointing close to 13E, Hotbird, as your Longitude position points to your True South.