VU Zero Getting Stuck

diwizard

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

Recently I got a VU Zero which I have flashed with Black Hole 3.0.2F. I've been noticing that without any patterns at all, I might turn on the receiver, and upon browsing the menu or channel list a massive lag occurs. My option would be then to either I stop using the remote until it starts working slowly again or sometimes it even gets stuck. This is my 2nd receiver with the same symptoms as I've already changed 1 receiver since we thought there was something wrong with the box. On the other receiver I even had tried different firmwares like 3.0.0 and another Blackhole V2.8, but still the same problem. I thing I've noticed is that when I do an Enigma2 restart it all starts well and good and pretty fast to operate. I've asked my seller if the zeros were original ones, just to make sure, and he told me that they are 100% genuine to which I believe since I got referred to this company from a foreign company whom VU suggested in the first place. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It s the remote. I had same problem with general brand batteries. Then I buy Panasonic batteries and the remote control had no lag

Have you checked the system information, by pressing the Blue button, followed by the Yellow?

I'll try to check when it happens again, the thing is that by the time I am able to go sys info it would mean that it's not laggy anymore therefore nothing out of the ordinary would show up. Thx for the tip but.

Back