Vu+ Zero RemoteControl Bug

Abdoo19

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I've been trying to configure my Vu+ Zero remote control with my old Toshiba Regza TV. I'm pretty sure I messed up as the remote control didn't want to pair with my TV, I know I should have stopped trying, but I kept on... Now the remote control isn't working with my vu+ nor with my tv... I'm left with an unusable piece of hardware which is really frustrating. What I did is, I tried to pair the remote control with my samsung smart tv and it worked great but then it still didn't want to work with the vu+... Maybe the problem comes from OpenPli (6.2) ? I don't know what to do now, there's no manual for the Vu+ Zero on the official website (why??).

Do you have any suggestions ?

Kindly, Abdoo19

Here there are, in the attached file, all the commands to program or reset your remote. But it seems, also, you changed your "Remote control code" by the image, otherwise your remote should work, at least, with your VU+...

Attachments

Thanks for you quick reply, I re-entered the STB control mode using the Vu+ Uno password which is "0002" I think I changed it while I was messing with the code... Anyways problem solved and again thanks a lot. Keep in mind that some older TV set are not compatible with the Vu+ remote control, unfortunately....

I thought so, otherwise your remote would control at least the VU+ ;)
Anyway, these events help to improve our knowledge of the system. And yes, I experienced that some TVs are not manageable (as the power on/off or volume is concerned), unfortunately.

Back