VU+ Zero shows BH screen and then starts openpli

bidwisolutions

Vu+ Newbie
Good afternoon, I have a problem maybe someone can help me out. I have a VU+ zero and first installed a black hole image but had problems with IPTV streams. Then i decided to change the image to OpenPLI. I noticed that the box first shows the blackhole screen then changes to openpli and boots. Sometimes the internet is not available and for the IPTV streams to work i need to restart enigma. when i changed the image to open blackhole, it did the same. I tried to install Openpli image on a new Zero and works fine. Is there a way to flash the zero to its factory defaults so not to have the blackhole screen coming up first?

Thanks

What you are seeing is the BlackHole boot screen, and nothing else. OpenPLi does not change the boot screen, so the last boot screen will be loaded. This is nothing to worry about, and the boot screen may be changed to something else if you wish. BlackHole is not being loaded.

I understand you have two Zero receivers. One works correctly and one does not. Backup the image in the Zero that works correctly, then install the backup into the Zero that does not work correctly. Doing this should solve your problem.

Hi el bandido, i tried what you suggested, but still havin the the same problem. The IPTV channel list comes as n/a then i restart enigma and works. tried to install blackhole and the openpli on the good working box and now i have the 2 of them with the same problem:(

Good afternoon, I have a problem maybe someone can help me out. I have a VU+ zero and first installed a black hole image but had problems with IPTV streams. Then i decided to change the image to OpenPLI. I noticed that the box first shows the blackhole screen then changes to openpli and boots. Sometimes the internet is not available and for the IPTV streams to work i need to restart enigma. when i changed the image to open blackhole, it did the same. I tried to install Openpli image on a new Zero and works fine. Is there a way to flash the zero to its factory defaults so not to have the blackhole screen coming up first?

Thanks

It seems you are using a backup image. Full flash to get virgin state. You can too flash with the original Vuplus image ... and then flash to the image you want:

* BlackHole 3.0.2
* OpenBlacKHole 0.1
* OpenBH 04

best regards
nunigaia

It seems you are using a backup image. Full flash to get virgin state. You can too flash with the original Vuplus image ... and then flash to the image you want:

* BlackHole 3.0.2
* OpenBlacKHole 0.1
* OpenBH 04

best regards
nunigaia

How you do a full flash? with another image?

Noel

How you do a full flash? with another image?

Noel

In this board there, we haven't backup images ... so all of them ... are completely fresh images.

As i have told:

Use only the one that fits your STB model.

You can flash it with:

• Blackhole 3.0.2
  • OpenBlackHole 01
  • OpenBH 04
best regards
nunigaia

Back