VU+ ZERO switching off

Chamade

Vu+ Newbie
Hi All. I am a newbie for this community asking for help. Every time I switch off my VU+ Zero to standby, the TV switches off and goes in standby automatically. Whenever both my VU+ Zero and TV are in standby and I switch on either VU or TV, the other one switches on automatically. Any suggestions how I can stop this from happening please?

Hi All. I am a newbie for this community asking for help. Every time I switch off my VU+ Zero to standby, the TV switches off and goes in standby automatically. Whenever both my VU+ Zero and TV are in standby and I switch on either VU or TV, the other one switches on automatically. Any suggestions how I can stop this from happening please?

Check HDMI Setup in your box and/of TV .

Open Black Hole image >> Menu Button>>Setup>>system>>HDMI-CEC setup

Check Hdmi CEC configuration, if you disable it, i.e, turn <yes> to <no> on hdmi CEC configutation, you can turn off or put it in standby (zero stb), and maintaining <on> your TV set.

best regards
nunigaia

Back