This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

External USB VU Zero - USD 1tb External Hard Drive wont record

mountsion

Vu+ Newbie
I have just installed external HDD, all mounted correctly and can play movies, view pictures etc. that were already on the disk.

When I set a program to record it does not seem to do anything. In the timer list it shows the entry as "waiting", like a recording for later / future time or date.

Any ideas ?
 
Hi
I have my 500Gb external drive connected to my Vu+zero, initialised and still not recording.
Could anyone please explain to me what am I doing wrong.
I tried to mount it on usb/media/movie, usb/hdd/movie and still nothing.
And, where is the best place to do all this, on system, setup or on ts panel?
Thanks
 
Back
Top