VuDuo tuner problem

limba

Vu+ Newbie
Hi friends,
i have problem with signal on some tp, for example 11662V27500 HotBird 13e, 11595H30000 W2 16e ...
Signal go from 0 to 70,80 and cant lock. I try on two diferent satelite dish, triax multifeed and parabola 1,8m. Same thing on both. Last night i try tu put last BH image but no result.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick12334

You only seem to have a problem on 2 transponders, which I doubt is a VU+ problem but might be due to external interferance, like a DECT telephone, or poor reception.
To solve this we still need a lot more information.
I'll test the frequencies, you've provided, to see if I have any problems, but we still need to know your general location, dish size, VU+ model, etc...
On 16E there are three similar transponders, 11595 H 30000 DVB-S2 8PSK 3/4, 11595 V 30000 DVB-S2 8PSK 5/6, and 11596 H 30000 DVB-S2 8PSK 8/9, which one are you trying to scan in?
Just tried 11662 V 27500 DVB-S2 8PSK 3/4, on Hotbird, 13E, without a problem, on my VU+ Duo 2, in the UK, using Black Hole 2.1.5, 24 channels scanned in.

limba

Vu+ Newbie
I have problem on lot of TP, i just write example. All 11595H , 11678H 30000, 11512H3000 on W2 ( snr go from 0 to 99,agc is 92)and 11662 V 27500 DVB-S2 8PSK 3/4 on HB.
I dont now when that problem start, becouse i didnt watch Vu cople of month. Earlier i didnt have problem, and i have that vu plus duo for about 3 year. I use triax multifeed, and first i think that is LNB problem so i replace it and no result. Then i try to change cable, diseq switch... Finaly i connect vu to motorized parabola 1,8m and same thihg is with that antena. So i try to put the last BH image in VUplus and configure tuner again, but nothinhg. I try tuner B and some thing with tuner b.
Is it posible to try some old image, all another driver. Maybe the problem is hardware, but i have picture on some week signal on 0.8W(11278V24500). On another receiver i have signal on that TP. I try to unplug phone

Mick12334

Can you borrow your friends receiver, or somebody else's, to try on your system, and see if the missing transponders scan in?

limba

Vu+ Newbie
Today i borow Vu ultimo from one friend of mine, his reciever work perfect on my triax. Than i go at his place with my Vu, and on his antena my reciever still dont have signal on that TP. i figure out that all dvbs2TP with frequency 115xx and 116xx not work.

Mick12334

Then it sounds like a hardware fault, especially if you're starting with a new image, and not installing any backup, or plugin.
You could take off the cover, after unplugging the receiver, and check for any obvious signs, bulging capacitor, etc... But if it's a failed/failing component, and not an easy diagnosis, or repair, is it worth the expense of fixing it?

Pitere

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,
I experienced same malfunctioning of tuners with my original DUO configured dual feed. Many of HD TP did not lock on both tuners whilst all of SD channels are correctly locked.
Limba could you please tell me if you dismounted motherbord for capacitor replacing or only cut the capacitor pins? At the moment it is all right on your VU DUO?
Thanks a lot