VUultimo4K not find to home network

PaaNooS

Vu+ Newbie
Just downloaded and installed openbh-5.2.001.release-vuultimo4k-f3d1c545
Even I've mount system hard disk, enable dlna plugin I cannot find my system to my windows home network. With BH had no problem to access my VUultimo as a shared drive
I need some help with network setting. Can anyone help me ?
Here are my settings

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 10
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Capture4.JPG
    Capture4.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Capture5.JPG
    Capture5.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 10

Mick12334

Do you need to set a password? I have an internal HDD, and haven't used this option, but to connect to certain programs, on my PC, I have to set a password, on my VU+ Duo2.
I have noticed that I have had to access the menu, more, in OpenBh 5.2, compared to OpenBh 5.0, even to get some EPG functions to work, check openBh Apps, to see if there are any options, to need to enable.
You might have better luck posting on the openBh forum, as well as Black Hole forum.

PaaNooS

Vu+ Newbie
Do you need to set a password? I have an internal HDD, and haven't used this option, but to connect to certain programs, on my PC, I have to set a password, on my VU+ Duo2.
I have noticed that I have had to access the menu, more, in OpenBh 5.2, compared to OpenBh 5.0, even to get some EPG functions to work, check openBh Apps, to see if there are any options, to need to enable.
You might have better luck posting on the openBh forum, as well as Black Hole forum.
I've already set a password but the problem is that I cannot see at all my device as a network drive..
I'm a little confused.. Isn't here openBh forum ??

Cydoor

Vu+ Newbie
Even I've mount system hard disk, enable dlna plugin I cannot find my system to my windows home network. With BH had no problem to access my VUultimo as a shared drive
Here are my settings
Samba?
Here are my settings
Samba?

Cydoor

Vu+ Newbie
Here are my settings
Settings..network...utilities...samba