This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

what is the name of the correct power cable for the sata hdd in uno?

gbmitie

Vu+ Newbie
I was sent the wrong internal sata HDD power cable with the box, brand new and I did not realsie until now. The one I need has a 4 pin square connector that plugs into motherboard. I got a flat 4 pin cable = no good.

gbmitie
 
I was sent the wrong internal sata HDD power cable with the box, brand new and I did not realsie until now. The one I need has a 4 pin square connector that plugs into motherboard. I got a flat 4 pin cable = no good.

gbmitie

Contact the reseller and return the cable


iPhone 5 & Tapatalk forever :)
 
he was a right pain so i dont want to bother with him, he wasted 2 days of my time, would not give me a tracking no until i threatened him with fraud, i waited in 2 days and got up early, he promised 2 day delivery, and then changed that to Oh I sent it standard post" but in fact he used a courier but did not despatch when he said he did. it was a disaster.

all i need is the name of the correct cable.

thanks for reply

ps it was sat europa
 
just an update, i did in fact get the correct cable but a tidy up by another person meant it got misfiled!! i only found it when i went to buy similar on fleabay!

thanks for replies.
 
Back
Top