This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

What kind of Movie player into OBH 0.4?

What kind of movie player has the new imagen OBH 0.4? Movie player 1 or 2?
If I want to get subtittles into my new imagen OBH 0.4 so I need to follow this guide?..
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/how-to-install-mediaplayer2-updated-05-11-2015.22012/
I already have mediaplayer2 with subtittles into OBH 0.1 running in flash with gotham kodi/Xbmc..
I am running OBH 0.4 in Boot with isengard Kodi/xbmc
VU+Solo sE
thanks

You must install subssuport 1.5.4 from the link you post dated from 2015.11.05 , in OpenBH 04
Configure it the same way you did in OpenBlackHole 01.

With OpenBH 04 booted:

1) - Start Kodi and play a movie.

2) - With it playing press <RED> button on your RCU, Subssuport will be open.

You got it working.

best regards
nunigaia
 
Back
Top