What Usb Dual Dvb-T2 do you suggest?

daviduzzo

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,
I"m owner of Vu Ultimo 4k. I would like to know what kind of usb dual dvb-t2 device do you suggest, for its simple and effective installation and then that it works well and permanently.
thanks in advance for your contributes

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
USB I think there is only the USB Turbo Tuner, this is reliable, I have two ... do not you have a free slot on the Ultimo in order to put the Dual DVB-T2 Tuner [MTSIF]? You can see the accessories here.

daviduzzo

Vu+ Newbie
USB I think there is only the USB Turbo Tuner, this is reliable, I have two ... do not you have a free slot on the Ultimo in order to put the Dual DVB-T2 Tuner [MTSIF]? You can see the accessories here.
thanks for your support.
I have already a dual Dvb-t2, but I needed another one.
I'm reading on amazon about "Usb turno tuner" but it is expensive in comparison to "win dual" (considering is dual tuner).
But is it strange or not the incompatibility of many usb device considering enigma2 is a linux system?

Shiro

BH-C
1) enigma2 is not a system, it is only a graphic interface.
2) Yes is Linux not Windows and almost all devices provide drivers for windows only and not for Linux
3) The drivers are kernel dependent and the kernel version of the box doesn't provide support for many current models that are younger than the kernel and we cannot upgrade the kernel, only Vu+ can.
4) Not all the drivers can be included in the images otherwise we will have 10 giga images and there is no room in our flash.

Is more clean now ?