This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

wookie on xmbc

if I had seen it working I would not be asking if it can or if possible to install

Just to let you know:

All existent addons that work on Xbmc kodi Helix (14) or Xbmc kodi Isenguard (15) ( for pc ), are quite diffferent from Xbmc Kodi 13.2 ( Gotham ) for enigma2 based O.S. --> All addons scripts should be adjusted for working with Xbmc existent on our STB´s, or they will be incompatible!

best regards
nunigaia
 
THANKS FOR THAT
but to late ive installed wookie and all working fine
sorry to waist your time asking a questinn I should of just tried it

never mind
 
Back
Top