This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

xbmc beta2 on flash disk?

satdz

Vu+ User
Hello! I installed XBMC beta on my SOLO2 , I found that the flash memory is almost full , so I wanted installed MEOBOOT , unfortunately , everything works fine except xbmc launcher , when I run it , I find empty screen, so what's the problem and thank you.
 
Hello! I installed XBMC beta on my SOLO2 , I found that the flash memory is almost full , so I wanted installed MEOBOOT , unfortunately , everything works fine except xbmc launcher , when I run it , I find empty screen, so what's the problem and thank you.
xbmc image works only in flash
 
Back
Top