Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
Hi
I have boght a new vu+solo2 and installed with the new image black hole 3.0.1
when i want to open xbmc launcher i freezes or gets stuck so i must restart it from the power button on the backside. why do i have this problem? is it some setup i must do before i can open it?
Hi
I have boght a new vu+solo2 and installed with the new image black hole 3.0.1
when i want to open xbmc launcher i freezes or gets stuck so i must restart it from the power button on the backside. why do i have this problem? is it some setup i must do before i can open it?
I have OBH 0.1 in flash and OBH 0.1 & BH 3.0.1 in Multiboot on VU+Solo2.
I have updated both the images i.e. OBH 0.1 as well as BH 3.0.1 in multiboot. After the update I tried the Xbmc with BH 3.0.1 and it freezes. Then tried with OBH 0.1 it worked fine but on exit it too freezes. Finally I had to restart the receiver from the rear switch in both cases. I did not have this problem before the update.
Any help appreciated. B-t-w, I have 1 TB HDD mounted.
Hi again i now even tested to change image to open black hole 0.1 and same shit! I pres xbmc launcher and just a blank black window is open as the pic.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.