Xbmc launch problem help!!!

Isse_s

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
I have boght a new vu+solo2 and installed with the new image black hole 3.0.1
when i want to open xbmc launcher i freezes or gets stuck so i must restart it from the power button on the backside. why do i have this problem? is it some setup i must do before i can open it?

thanks for help
Best Regards
Isse

Gimitryci

Vu+ User
Hi
I have boght a new vu+solo2 and installed with the new image black hole 3.0.1
when i want to open xbmc launcher i freezes or gets stuck so i must restart it from the power button on the backside. why do i have this problem? is it some setup i must do before i can open it?

thanks for help
Best Regards
Isse
Have you got installed hdd? Is it mounted?

Supermario

Vu+ User
Hi Guys

I have OBH 0.1 in flash and OBH 0.1 & BH 3.0.1 in Multiboot on VU+Solo2.
I have updated both the images i.e. OBH 0.1 as well as BH 3.0.1 in multiboot. After the update I tried the Xbmc with BH 3.0.1 and it freezes. Then tried with OBH 0.1 it worked fine but on exit it too freezes. Finally I had to restart the receiver from the rear switch in both cases. I did not have this problem before the update.

Any help appreciated. B-t-w, I have 1 TB HDD mounted.

K/Rgds

Isse_s

Vu+ Newbie
Like supermario writes i have the same problem like him but my reciver is 500 gb hdd mounted
someone who can help??

Isse_s

Vu+ Newbie
Hi again i now even tested to change image to open black hole 0.1 and same shit! I pres xbmc launcher and just a blank black window is open as the pic.
20151221_213745.jpg

Isse_s

Vu+ Newbie
Tested with open pli magic skin no results even here same all screen blank black do you have ani recomended skin?

Isse_s

Vu+ Newbie
I got i crashlog here from xbmc this is to advanced for me to know??

Attachments

• xbmc log.txt
    411.4 KB · Views: 15