This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

xbmc on flash memory?

satdz

Vu+ User
hello, I installed XBMC on my SOLO2 and I noticed that the memory is almost full, so I decided to reinstall xbmc on usb memory, I found that everything works except that when I click "xbmc launcher "I find nothing, thank you to answer me.
 
hay bud how do you do that im complete novice so don't no much about this kind stuff I have vu=DUO twintuner then for my missus I have an xbmc box for another tv be great to have it on my vu+ to
 
Back
Top