Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
Guys
I have the xbmc beta image installed on my duo2 with two tuners (sat and DT). I had installed the YouTube plugin and was working fine. Lately it has been working very erratically, most of the time hanging the receiver needing a restart.
I have also noticed another fault - my terrestrial tuner might be in conflict with the xbmc
When the xbmc was working I could not set up the tuner ( it hung the receiver)
When I managed to setup the tuner the xbmc stopped working
Anyone with the same problem ?
Thanks for any advice
Hello again guys
With great sadness I had to revert back to the stable blackhole image - I was having more lock-ups than joy
Guys keep up the good work cause it is a beauty when it does work!
Thanks
I have (i thinck) the same probleme. I have a vu+duo2 with xbmc beta 2. Just picture slide shows work fine.
It's impossible for me to exist correctly XBMC. I can't watch anythinck...
If you have a backup with DVB-s / DVB-t ... Thancks...
Bye
Hello,
I want to know how to have French language movies and activate video player on my VU + DUO2.
I also have problems with xbmc lancher, I have filing addons , but not the audio.
I am under blakhole 2.1.6.
Lionel3332,
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.