Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
Can someone tell me how to change the resolution on XBMC? On my choice of resolutions I am only getting 720p. Presumably this plays all videos at 720p as well. Where is the option for 1080p or how do I change this? Thank you!
Can someone tell me how to change the resolution on XBMC? On my choice of resolutions I am only getting 720p. Presumably this plays all videos at 720p as well. Where is the option for 1080p or how do I change this? Thank you!
The resolution you have is for xbmc appearance screens ---> The videos resolution depends of the source resolution. Test running a local video ( Full HD Video ) on XBMC, on you´ll get the video reproduced as the source is!
Have You installed MEDIAPLAYER2? As your default XBMC Mediaplayer.
If so ... on playing movies ... press key 5 ---> until you get the video as must be, cause if you have 1920x1080 and your TV Set is full HD ---> you´ll get the full screen. By other side, if you have 1920x800 --> you´ll get a screen with two black bars ( horizontal bars ).
Thanks for the reply. Is there any way to get XBMC appearance to run in 1080p as well? Do you know if the 'adjust display refresh rate to match video' option within XBMC works correctly? When I use auto resolution which is built into the image it seems to work ok, but when I stop what I'm watching, XBMC snaps back to a 720p windowed mode. Hope that makes sense. Thank you!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.