YAMP (Yet Another Music Player)

Nice Monkey

Vu+ User
Could we get YAMP included into the BH supported plugins?

YAMP is getting good support for a German community right now and is a great Music Player.
It is based on the current Media Player combined and Merlin Music Player + Database. In fact it combines the best of both with a high focus on ease of use.

The latest version is 2.5.2 which works great. A help menu is now supported too, which is essential. Very easy to make selections, create playlists and fill a database supporting search functionalies. It also supports free downloads of Lyrics and Covers. What do you want more?

I am willing to translate things for the support community if this is needed. There is a German entry on this forum about YAMP. It can also be downloaded there. Jut look for the word "Quelle" which means source to get a link to the German support site of YAMP.

Nice Monkey

Vu+ User
I am but surprised no comment is given on this by anybody.

YAMP is the best Music Player I have seen thus far on any platform not just on Enigma2.
Specifically the User Interface is unique as almost anything can be done with one or just a few clicks on the remote.

You may need to install Merlin Music player first to get some library files installed also needed by YAMP.
Some help to fix this would be appreciated too.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-yampmusicplayer_2.6.2-2013-01-28_all.ipk
    484.4 KB · Views: 126