This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Youtube Blank Screen

Pete2067

Vu+ Newbie
Vu+ Duo2, BH 3.0.3
For the past 3 weeks Youtube has been playing up (not only on my 2 but also my mum's and friends boxes).
Everything works up to the video's playing then all we get is a blank screen with sound.
I can watch Youtube through IPTV fine but prefer the Youtube act as playlists work there.
Any help is much appreciated.
Pete
 
My image is BH 3.0.3 Q, vu+ SOLO2 and I am having the same issue sound OK but the screen remain black

I hope they come up with a fix soon because i like BH images and I don’t want to move to different image
 
Last edited:
My image is BH 3.0.3 Q, vu+ SOLO2 and I am having the same issue sound OK but the screen remain black

I hope they come up with a fix soon because i like BH images and I don’t want to move to different image

The same answer, upgrade your image with the lastest version according your Vuplus STB model, and update it with all the "ONLINE UPDATES" available.

best regards
nunigaia
 
Back
Top