This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

youtube in xbmc vu +solo 2

sandman_1983

Vu+ Newbie
Hi. Members .I'm struggling with this ,with no solutions so far .I can't play any video in youtube addon in xbmc .my receiver being vu +solo2 flashed with the latest blackhole 2.1.5 .I got the addon installed .when i do a research I get the thumbnails and everything ,I can get acess to my account too ,but everytime i click a video all i got is the mediaplayer showing > and then after few seconds it shows END right in the above left side of the screen, same goes for some links in Genesis addonb. Please if anyone encountered the same problem ,and knew how to solve it ,i'll appreciate if he shares his method .Thanks
 
Back
Top