ZGemma & VU+ Remote Streaming Via Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

markarman

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

Does anyone have a newbies guide to setting my zgemma up to stream VU+ on my android android box REMOTELY OVER THE INTERNET.

I have it set up to stream currently on my home network and it's bloody marvellous. (Although slow bringing in the information initially)

The reason is that we are going on Holiday for Christmas and there's TV and internet there. I was thinking of bringing my android box with me, leaving my Zgemma running at home and connecting remotely over the internet to watch all the Festive Goodies That are on TV.

Thanks in advance for your time and assistance :)

nunigaia

Hi,

Does anyone have a newbies guide to setting my zgemma up to stream VU+ on my android android box REMOTELY OVER THE INTERNET.

I have it set up to stream currently on my home network and it's bloody marvellous. (Although slow bringing in the information initially)

The reason is that we are going on Holiday for Christmas and there's TV and internet there. I was thinking of bringing my android box with me, leaving my Zgemma running at home and connecting remotely over the internet to watch all the Festive Goodies That are on TV.

*** WARNING ***

Thanks in advance for your time and assistance :)

Afaik, zgemma is a clone STB. Read the forum rules --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html , there are not support for clones here.

best regards
nunigaia

*** THREAD CLOSED ****

Status
Not open for further replies.