ZX80 Spectrum emulator ported on Solo4K

AlexWilMac

OMG! This is a dive in the past! Even if I don't like getting heavier an image born to be light and to do tasks related to TV and PVR management, I'm tempted to try it. :)
Is there also a Linux version?
Is it able to load software "stored" in the audiotapes?

AlexWilMac

I've never tried to compile source projects, neither under Linux nor under MacOs. If I'll do, it'll be under MacOs at this point. I had hoped to find a ready compiled .dmg package...
Some day, it's possible I'll try it!

serdeliuk

Vu+ Newbie
They have binary packages for macOS too, if you are not able to find them i can help you to build fuse and libraries for your Linux or OSX, i think i can build them for you if they do not have binaries already for your OS

If you have linux there is a good chance to have fuse emulator already in the package manager just ready to be installed

AlexWilMac

Thank you so much! I'll surely try it (I need also to recall all my tapes with a lot of software I wrote for this microcomputer, which was my first love ;)
Only an advice about external links: next time, please, include within the headers
'['code']'
'['/code']'

where, obviously I added the ' ' to include [ otherwise the message would look this way:

Code:
;)

serdeliuk

Vu+ Newbie
You're welcome, sure i will use code formatter next time, good to know, this is to not provide back-links to other websites?

AlexWilMac

Well, not sure what you mean by "back-links" because, as far as I know, it's the other way round.
But, let's say that, in general, no website is happy if users may leave it because of a link that points at a different website (external link) ;)

serdeliuk

Vu+ Newbie
I see, ok then, i will use code encapsulation, and unfortunately i am unable to edit my posts anymore to add the code tag, maybe an admin could do it for me please.