Request

Ruben

Vu+ User
Please could you put the plugin now for "pip", I would love. Thank you very much for everything, and a greeting

a911

The BH Lover
Is this one U requesting?

[E2 Plugin] Virtual (PiP) Zap

tested and works fine with Vu+ due

Rgdz
a911

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-virtualzap_experimental-cvs20100208-r0_mipsel.ipk
    20.1 KB · Views: 13

Ruben

Vu+ User
Anyway, it works equally without plugin, I now I have no plugin and I am working with the famous "PIP", so if you are not if the plugin is better. Greetings

Ruben

Vu+ User
Is this one U requesting?

[E2 Plugin] Virtual (PiP) Zap

tested and works fine with Vu+ due

Rgdz
a911
Awesome, very well this plugin, unfortunately I will not be left blank, what a shame, because the plugin is great, you know. Many thanks for your great help. Greetings

Ruben

Vu+ User
I forgot to ask you, how it works, simply activate it and you should see the image of the channel in the InfoBase, no. Or is there something else to do. greetings

a911

The BH Lover
I could not get to see the channel in the info par, it functions like <> button in RC, U can play with the settings of the plugin, no harm will come and no green screen , I tested few times before made posting here!

Furthermore, as I read lately ,there is drivers update for vu+ ,was posted today , which will support the PIP for Vu due!
but will not update my BH image until the ADMNS or Code filers say so!
Rgdz
a911

a911

The BH Lover
a911-did you try it allready?in wich image?how it was? :)
Don´t lie people...:(

THE ONLY IMAGE I USE IS BH!
95% of the time,,;)

Yes I did try it , please read my posting "Is this one U requesting?" so if not do not use!

And lie about what? , this a hobby,,,not a job!
:furious:
a911

NADER

Vu+ Newbie
I tried the plugin and couldn't see the other channels in the info bar, could it because i'm using only one tuner ?