68539146.jpg
11536870.jpg

Attachments

• enigma2-lsk-free-memory-v0.2.-.by.TRRMAN.zip
    138.1 KB · Views: 205

a911

The BH Lover
Thanx terrorman,
Have U and others (users of BH) tested this plug-ins?
Reply is appreciated!
RgdZ
a911

terrorman

Vu+ User
i'm using VU+ Uno BH, Cron System uses different.

i'm working on v0.3 with all images

good night my friend

Dzoni

BH Lover
I tested this plugin and want to give feedback for all colleagues.

With 5 providers on CrosEpg ( D+,Sky De,Sky Uk,Ex-Yu,Sky It) without this plugin I have green screen after downloaded epgs and try to open system info (blue/yellow).
After I installed this plugin I made same thing and after that I can normal open system info and see,RAM is 86 %. It work !

Tamaki

Administrator
I tested this plugin and want to give feedback for all colleagues.

With 5 providers on CrosEpg ( D+,Sky De,Sky Uk,Ex-Yu,Sky It) without this plugin I have green screen after downloaded epgs and try to open system info (blue/yellow).
After I installed this plugin I made same thing and after that I can normal open system info and see,RAM is 86 %. It work !
Well to know this.
Tnk for the test Dzoni.

terrorman

Vu+ User
you should not worry, there is malicious code that can mess up your hardware or software level, I left everything open for you to read what happens.

if you go into the folder of the plugin, you can see the script being executed in the machine, each line is explained and discussed in Spanish of course.

a trick is a bit simple but it works well on machines with little memory, in our case VU + Solo using many peers, (not my event)

Bin Script:
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/Free_Memory/bin/free_memory
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/Free_Memory/bin/free_memory_run