Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
My Panasonic is Plasma 50 inch 1080p. What will be the best image quality set up in my VU+ uno. Should I set the A/V setting to 720p and use autoresolution plugin to force SD channels to 576p
What is your recommendations? how is your system set up?
My Panasonic is Plasma 50 inch 1080p. What will be the best image quality set up in my VU+ uno. Should I set the A/V setting to 720p and use autoresolution plugin to force SD channels to 576p
What is your recommendations? how is your system set up?
My Panasonic is Plasma 50 inch 1080p. What will be the best image quality set up in my VU+ uno. Should I set the A/V setting to 720p and use autoresolution plugin to force SD channels to 576p
What is your recommendations? how is your system set up?
My Panasonic is Plasma 50 inch 1080p. What will be the best image quality set up in my VU+ uno. Should I set the A/V setting to 720p and use autoresolution plugin to force SD channels to 576p
What is your recommendations? how is your system set up?
My Panasonic is Plasma 50 inch 1080p. What will be the best image quality set up in my VU+ uno. Should I set the A/V setting to 720p and use autoresolution plugin to force SD channels to 576p
What is your recommendations? how is your system set up?
I have the same TV,,,@ A/V 1080i,,,!!
And no need to use Auto-resolution,,,may be U can play ( adjust color to your liking) with video enhancement settings!
With seted 1080i in AV without autoresolution and VE ,You will have poorer quality on SD channls because tv work downscaling. I tested this in last few years and I told what give the best results !
I was that disappointed with the picture quality on SD, I was seriously considering switching to a another manufacturer of receiver... Luckily for me I stumbled across this VERY useful post.
With seted 1080i in AV without autoresolution and VE ,You will have poorer quality on SD channls because tv work downscaling. I tested this in last few years and I told what give the best results !
Hhahaahaaha ! I have Plasma tv 15 days "old" , Panasonic P42G30 , maybe the best plasma in midle class of this year. Problem is not in tv. I am a very experienced with this and this is my opinion after really much testing.
The only annoying thing with Autoresolution is that the skin resolution fall down when switching to SD channel, which makes the skin and he fontd look ugly.
I have found another solution, i installed VU+ Uno Driver from 17.08.2011 and picture is now very good, without autoresolution, the problem with quality is the driver, newer version picture looks bad
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.