A/V settings problem with 2.1.0.1

Petter Blomberg

Vu+ Newbie
Hi.

I have a TV that it is a bit picky about the input signal so unless I set refresh rate to 60 Hz and resolution to 720p it does not show anything. The problem is that with the new image I have to change this in the A/V settings menu every time after I reboot the box. It seems to fall back to a different setting when rebooting.

/Petter

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Hi.

I have a TV that it is a bit picky about the input signal so unless I set refresh rate to 60 Hz and resolution to 720p it does not show anything. The problem is that with the new image I have to change this in the A/V settings menu every time after I reboot the box. It seems to fall back to a different setting when rebooting.

/Petter
Check your Autoresolution settings and turn it off.

Petter Blomberg

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for the suggestion but this did not help. Also, it used to work with Autoresolution before when I was at 2.0.something. It seems like a bug has been introduced, how do I report it and what can I do to trouble-shoot this?

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Thanks for the suggestion but this did not help. Also, it used to work with Autoresolution before when I was at 2.0.something. It seems reolutas been introduced, how do I report it and what can I do to trouble-shoot this?

I'm sorry, but I don't see any bug. I just set 720p 60Hz, Green on RCU to save settings. Restart box - OK. Completely disconnected from mains - OK.
Maybe it's your TV trying to detect HDMI resolution and can't do it.

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
How old the TV? Is it possible to change the TV's resolution to march the receiver's resolution? I had an old TV(not very old), a while ago, I have to change its resolution to match my receiver's resolution in order to show a clear picture. (Not VU+).