after upgrade online to 2.0.2 rev c.

thijss

Vu+ User
I Have no problems with a few bugs i like the Black Hole images the best of all i've tried, i'm only posting so people are aware and hope there will be a fix for bugs. When you goto the forum of VIX there is lot's of upgrades online with bugs in them and warnings do not upgrade to certain revision's
So this is part of it anyway i'm sure the B.H. team is working on improving this newer feature on the B.Hole image.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
But all in all be a little patient everything will be OK again

I hope, very soon, because after Rev. C update I'm not able to reach BH update server anymore (message - I'm sorry, I can't connect)

PC ftp access is working fine, Opera too.

F1Mad

Vu+ Newbie
all sorted now, update again.

After doing an update again, an uploading a new satellites.xml file (and my bouquets), I finally have my channels back, but I've got the following problems since doing all this (note that I had to start with a 2.0.2A image from World Of Satellite because I didn't have access to download files from this forum at that stage - that's another matter altogether!):
1) Coolman TV Guide not working
2) MultiQuickButton not working
3) My previous skin seems to be missing from the available list (I *thought* it was Beyonce, but that looks completely different to before)

Basically, none of the plugins seem to be playing ball at all. For example, I can't get MultiQuickButton to work, and it shows up as red in the Plugins list and no changes actually work. I can't even uninstall it!

I've resorted to manually deleting things from the directory '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions', but not sure if this is helping...

Ev0

Admin
After doing an update again, an uploading a new satellites.xml file (and my bouquets), I finally have my channels back, but I've got the following problems since doing all this (note that I had to start with a 2.0.2A image from World Of Satellite because I didn't have access to download files from this forum at that stage - that's another matter altogether!):
1) Coolman TV Guide not working
2) MultiQuickButton not working
3) My previous skin seems to be missing from the available list (I *thought* it was Beyonce, but that looks completely different to before)

Basically, none of the plugins seem to be playing ball at all. For example, I can't get MultiQuickButton to work, and it shows up as red in the Plugins list and no changes actually work. I can't even uninstall it!

I've resorted to manually deleting things from the directory '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions', but not sure if this is helping...

I'm sorry but I have no idea why you now have issue's with Coolman tv guide and Multiquick button.

As for the skin, that doesn't get touched in anyway with the update.

F1Mad

Vu+ Newbie
I'm sorry but I have no idea why you now have issue's with Coolman tv guide and Multiquick button.

As for the skin, that doesn't get touched in anyway with the update.

The plugins seem to be sorted now that I manually deleted the above-mentioned directories and re-installing the plugins.

For your reference, though, the latest online update still changes the tuner configurations. I had all 4 of mine set to "simple", "single" and "28.2E", but they ALL defaulted to 19.2E. This was the case when I did the online update last night and also a couple of hours ago, so my guess is that there's something hard-coded somewhere.

yummer

BH Lover
mines working ok so far although cooltv needs downloading again? personal backup saved everything else like its suppose to mind :)

F1Mad

Vu+ Newbie
I have personal backup to. Anyway sound with hdmi works again, don't know what happened

I think the sound thing is a bug. I too sometimes get this after a restart (when it tunes in to the previous channel), but as soon as you go to another channel, this clears up. So, if I lose the sound, I flick to another channel and back again, and all is good.

Katikakus

Vu+ User
I think the sound thing is a bug. I too sometimes get this after a restart (when it tunes in to the previous channel), but as soon as you go to another channel, this clears up. So, if I lose the sound, I flick to another channel and back again, and all is good.

I confirm - I experience this behavior as well - after restart, there is no sound, switching to another channel turns sound back on.

runmo

Vu+ Newbie
Mine came back after starting up receiver again day after I lost sound. Switching between channels didn't help for me. Indeed a bug I suppose

Mito

Administrator
Mine came back after starting up receiver again day after I lost sound. Switching between channels didn't help for me. Indeed a bug I suppose
There is no bug in audio.
Check you audio setup (downmix on/off) and/or your cables.

superglud

BH Lover

I also confirm - I experience this behavior as well - after restart, there is no sound, switching to another channel turns sound back on

Best regards

roddiss

BH Lover
There will always be issues, sometimes big other times minor problems. I just put in my satellites.xml file from before and it works great. Thanks to the BH Team for all your hard work with this great image :=)