Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amazon Prime Video

Discussion in 'Kodi & Black Hole' started by funwithsat, Dec 11, 2017.

1. funwithsat

funwithsat Vu+ Newbie

Hi all,
    I searched in the forum before posting this but did not find something that shows how to watch Amazon Prime Video un our VU+.
    If it is possible, is there someone of you that can help on this ?

Thank you very much

VU+ Solo2
    BH 3.0.4 D

2. javimar0

javimar0 Vu+ Newbie

Hola, tienes que buscar prime vod, yo lo instale desde alguna fuente, ahora no me acuerdo, pero el problema es que el reproductor de Kodi no reproduce el contenido, si hubiese forma de cambiar el reproductor de kodi quizas podriamos reproducir.

Salu2

3. nunigaia

nunigaia Moderator

Only in English language, please, in this section!

best regards
    nunigaia

4. Olagüe

Olagüe Vu+ Newbie

Do we have news about Amazon Video? is it possible in Vu+ Zero?

Thank you!

5. madgon

madgon Vu+ Newbie

any update ?

6. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac Vip

Nobody might say you don't have patience. Feeding Amazon's criminal organization will worth to wait, after all.

7. Shiro

Shiro BH-C

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
  8. Alfredix

Alfredix Vu+ Newbie

I've tried with my Zero 4K (that is an ARM chipset) under OBH version 4.4.022.
    The Kodi 18.3 plugin seems working fine but i was never able to correctly install the Amazon VOD 0.9.4 (via repository.sandmann79), because i received the error that is not able to install the additional Add-On BeautifulSoup4 (script.module.beautifulsoup4 4.6.2).
    No way to work, also after several try.
    But if someone have done it i'm interested to know how because i'm an Amazon Prime Video registered user and could be useful to use only one box for multiple sources (including Amazon)

9. gerolamo

gerolamo Vu+ User

Sorry for my meddling
    By now we all have smart TVs and it seems easier to me to watch Amazon Prime as an app on the same smart TV than to do it via the decoder, plus you only keep one device on.
    I do so.
    And on the non-smart TV device that I have in the tavern instead of doing it from the old VuDuo I do it with Amazon's firestik TV, it costs a few euros and works well.

p.rodrigues likes this.
  10. Thomas67

Thomas67 Vip

11. Alfredix

Alfredix Vu+ Newbie

The choice of version of beautifulsoup4 is not done by my self but instead is the Amazon VOD installation that requires some dependencies modules (the beautifulsoup4 is just the first one) that are searched by the main Amazon module.
    Seems more a problem in the sandmann79 component to pointing to the right place where to find all the "depending" sub modules, or something in my enigma2 OS.
    @gerolamo, me too I've the zero 4K in my tavern but it's connected to a projector trough an audio-video amp that don't have any more space to connect HDMI devices (like the suggested firestik) , so could be useful configure the vu+ to access Amazon VOD

12. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac Vip

I love this Kodi, the useless complication of simple businesses.... How would I live without it? Perfectly well and sane in my mind, actually.

13. Thomas67

Thomas67 Vip

This is also why i don't like Kodi al to much hands on to make anything work.
    But if you now the list of missing dependency files just get them from kodi addons and install them manual to make the plugin work or...
    Instead by a simple hdmi splitter to get an extra HDMI port and problem is solved.

Alexwilmac likes this.