Army Mood (bugs)

Sandman

BH Lover
Army,

I've spotted a couple of bugs in your latest 'Mood' skin!

* When recording a program, the tuner that is recording does not change to red (it stays the same colour as other active tuners)
* When recording a program, the bar at the top says 'free to air' regardless of whether the channel is FTA or not!

Love the skin! Love SmokeProHD even more so an update for it would be great :)

Sandman

BH Lover
* when bringing up the info screen, the 'Dolby Digital' logo looks blurry when active ie. the icon is misaligned by a few pixels.....

sonc

Vu+ User
I really like the 'mood' skin, but have noticed that since installing "project valerie" so that I have an extra entry on the Main Menu screen, the 11th entry "Black Hole Shutdown" is still partly visible - see pic. As this has been bumped onto a second Main Menu screen, none of the "Black Hole Shutdown" text should be visible on the first main menu screen, or else allow more than 10 entries on the first screen.
Thanks.menu.png

Army

Administrator
Army,

I've spotted a couple of bugs in your latest 'Mood' skin!

* When recording a program, the tuner that is recording does not change to red (it stays the same colour as other active tuners)
* When recording a program, the bar at the top says 'free to air' regardless of whether the channel is FTA or not!

Love the skin! Love SmokeProHD even more so an update for it would be great :)
Si manca la parte di codice farò il FIX

Army

Administrator
I really like the 'mood' skin, but have noticed that since installing "project valerie" so that I have an extra entry on the Main Menu screen, the 11th entry "Black Hole Shutdown" is still partly visible - see pic. As this has been bumped onto a second Main Menu screen, none of the "Black Hole Shutdown" text should be visible on the first main menu screen, or else allow more than 10 entries on the first screen.
Thanks.View attachment 6132
Si trovato già grazie farò il FIX