Army_ MoodHD_VU

Dooley

Vu+ Newbie
I love your skins ARMY. I have a request to ask (I am not able to do it as I dont have the know how!)!
Can you add 'next' to the channel selection screen when you push the up or down arrow? Just 'next' with the program title, not description.
I often use the channel selection to check what to watch and if a show is about to end, it is handy to see what is coming up next on the same screen without having to load up the full epg.

Thanks in advance!

Dooley

Vu+ Newbie
<eLabel text="Next:" position="5,640" size="70,25" zPosition="2" font="Regular;22" foregroundColor="white" valign="center" transparent="1" />
<widget source="ServiceEvent" render="Label" position="80,640" size="425,25" font="Regular;22" foregroundColor="secondFG" noWrap="1" zPosition="2" transparent="1" halign="left">
<convert type="EventName">NextName</convert>
</widget>

Dooley

Vu+ Newbie
I imagine that your message says that for now the image will not accept the code needed. The posted code above is what is used in a VIX image by Delagroov, I tried with a blackhole image with no luck. I have only seen this on PLI and VIX images, it is a really great extra to the skin. Anyways, if it cant be done it cant be done.

Thanks