Army_ NexGenGradient-HD_VU_BH

Status
Not open for further replies.

seagen

Vu+ Newbie
I would be happy to do that but first i have to be sure I dont break any copyrights and get a OK From the skin creator

seagen

Vu+ Newbie
I am working on it... My version in the info screen says that i have 2.0.0 not 2.0.1 I will try to upgrade and se if i can fix it

info.jpg

seagen

Vu+ Newbie
Same problem. Seagen will fix it :)

Ok this is what i found out. I have placed the fontfiles in the same folder as the skin and that seems not to work so download the folder inside /share/enigma2/Army_Gradient named "fonts" and upload the fontfiles in that folder to /share/fonts and the skin will work fine in Blackhole 2.0.1 or you can download the fontfiles here and ftp them to /share/fonts

NO EXTERN LINKS

seagen

Vu+ Newbie
Problem solved now you all can enjoy this amazing skin from Army, all credits to his exellent work an smooth nice skin

Matrix10

Administrator
No links to web sites that publish illegal works,
illegal modifications of skins and images for clone boxes.
Another such Post and follows a permanent ban.

Until further notice Thread closed.

I will consult our team about your further position on this forum.

==============================================
decision BH team:
User banned from the forum
For Violation of forum rules , and its activities outside the forum.
(Modification of skins without consulting authors
Using VU+ C forum for advertising own forum
Placing links to illegal contents.)

masjuk

Vu+ Newbie
possible to add to the selection of channels, information about the satellites are in what channel? It is convenient to sort the channels in the presence of the motor, once again not to drive the motor. Such as in the picture ...

PS sorry for my english ....

Attachments

• screenshot1.jpg
    screenshot1.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 83

tuneboy2005

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, i love this skin but i do have a problem when i call up the recording list. The time is only shown the half of it. The rest is behind the picture.
See the screenshot what i mean. Can i adjust it by myself ? if yes what do i have to do?
Thanks

Attachments

• skin.gif
    skin.gif
    46.1 KB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.