Army_BrioSTD_HD

rurs

Vu+ Newbie
Very happy with this skin, however movie list is different after update from 1.4.5 to 1.4.6.
Clock is added to bottom of screen, and scrolling down list, last item can't be highlighted, but page jumps to next page...hard to describe, but obvious in use.
Is this a skin issue, or due to underlying changes? Any way to remove clock from movie list?
Thanks

Army

Administrator
Very happy with this skin, however movie list is different after update from 1.4.5 to 1.4.6.
Clock is added to bottom of screen, and scrolling down list, last item can't be highlighted, but page jumps to next page...hard to describe, but obvious in use.
Is this a skin issue, or due to underlying changes? Any way to remove clock from movie list?
Thanks

Purtroppo la skin la devi tenere così non mi sembra un problema grave è una combinazione di font e di spazi per avere il Movielist che vada bene per le 4 combinazioni
-list style default
-list style compact whith description
-list style compact
-list style single line

Le trovi schiacciando il tasto menù

Ciao

rurs

Vu+ Newbie
I use list style default in both 1.4.5 and 1.4.6, yet the navigation is not the same. There is a list of 5 recordings per page. In 1.4.6, the last item can't be selected on the first page, the list jumps to the second page, with the fifth item now becoming the first on the second page....no big deal, I'm just curious as to why the same skin behaves differently.

Am I right that there is no clock in 1.4.5 in movielist, but it's there in 1.4.6?

Thanks

Purtroppo la skin la devi tenere così non mi sembra un problema grave è una combinazione di font e di spazi per avere il Movielist che vada bene per le 4 combinazioni
-list style default
-list style compact whith description
-list style compact
-list style single line

Le trovi schiacciando il tasto menù

Ciao

Army

Administrator
I use list style default in both 1.4.5 and 1.4.6, yet the navigation is not the same. There is a list of 5 recordings per page. In 1.4.6, the last item can't be selected on the first page, the list jumps to the second page, with the fifth item now becoming the first on the second page....no big deal, I'm just curious as to why the same skin behaves differently.

Am I right that there is no clock in 1.4.5 in movielist, but it's there in 1.4.6?

Thanks

Sostituisci questo file e tutto va a posto

Attachments

• skin.zip
    36.4 KB · Views: 88

pedro976

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I would be interested to install this skin , but I can not find to download via blackhole .
How can I do ?
It's compatible with my Vu+ Zero with BH 2.1.4 ?
Thank You