Audiopip plugin in OBH

AlexWilMac

Hello, after my last reflash of OBH it seems disappeared the plugin audiopip, although I used it also under OBH and not only under BH.
Do anyone know if it's a temporary remove or if there's a place where to download it for ARM VU+?
As many of you know, it's a very useful plugin because it allows to choose audio from a channel different from the one you are watching.

nunigaia

Hello, after my last reflash of OBH it seems disappeared the plugin audiopip, although I used it also under OBH and not only under BH.
Do anyone know if it's a temporary remove or if there's a place where to download it for ARM VU+?
As many of you know, it's a very useful plugin because it allows to choose audio from a channel different from the one you are watching.

Try this one --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/black-hole-vu-solo2-2-1-7.23847/page-8#post-186438

best regards
nunigaia

AlexWilMac

Actually, I saved the .ipk but I had solved differently: I had (brutally) copied some plugins directly from a Duo2 installation, included this audiopip. So I copied it directly into the plugin folder.
This was under OBH 0.6.
I had a couple of crashes but probably not related to this plugin because I had not even tried to use it when these crashes occured. And after a complete reboot, I've been able to use it without any crashes and without having to reinstall. I'll test it under 3.0.3C in a matter of minutes, after a recording will be completed, because BH is in OMB, at the moment.

AlexWilMac

Only in Solo4K because Duo2 is not in my availability, at the moment: I presented it to my dad ;) There (in dad's Duo2, I mean) I don't want to do many experiments and it's still installed the BH 3.0.2D because, otherwise, he would have the problems with zapping to DVB-T after Tivusat I've already reported many times elsewhere.
In Duo2, audiopip has always worked, though, at the time it was my STB and from BH 2.1.4 onwards.

Last edited:

nunigaia

Only in Solo4K because Duo2 is not in my availability, at the moment: I presented it to my dad ;) There (in dad's Duo2, I mean) I don't want to do many experiments and it's still installed the BH 3.0.2D because, otherwise, he would have the problems with zapping to DVB-T after Tivusat I've already reported many times elsewhere.
In Duo2, audiopip has always worked, though, at the time it was my STB and from BH 2.1.4 onwards.

Ok, thanks one more time, for your reply.

best regards
nunigaia