This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Auto Mount NAS

Zyberdude

Vu+ Newbie
Everything work perfect to make recordings etc from my nas hdd. But after restart of the vu solo se box, I have to manually mount my NAS drive again for it to work, although I have choosed "Mount on automatic on start". What I need to do for it to automatic mount my NAS?
 
I have the similar problem. My internal hdd and external disc 2TB dont mount at all or sometimes I am able to mount them (only hdd) manually. How to change fstab in order to get them mount automatically on starting VU+4K with Blackhole 3.0.2. See my fstab:

rootfs / auto defaults 1 1
proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
devpts /dev/pts devpts mode=0620,gid=5 0 0
usbdevfs /proc/bus/usb usbfs defaults 0 0
tmpfs /var/volatile tmpfs mode=0755 0 0
tmpfs /dev/shm tmpfs mode=0777 0 0
UUID=F21843B31843759F /media/video auto defaults 0 0
UUID=cf07ecab-9ddd-4a5f-b343-0b70eee160ca /media/hdd auto defaults 0 0

Thanks!
 
I have the similar problem. My internal hdd and external disc 2TB dont mount at all or sometimes I am able to mount them (only hdd) manually.
First try initialize and format (make a backup of your most important files first) your disks from BH. Internal HDD you can format as you like, I think in ext3, or ext4, external better in fat32 (or ntfs for support files bigger 2GB), to use it in windows USB too. Then you can mount them. If you need manual mount in fstab by UUID, execute a command in terminal (I use putty)ls -la /dev/disk/by-uuid to see it.
 
Back
Top