Request automatic aspect ratio change does not work after reboot

pear

Vu+ Newbie
hello

already long time is there an issue with automatic aspect ratio change after reboot (i remember that months/years ago this worked without issues)
image is displayed to full screen without black borders on left/right (16:9 -> 4:3) or top/bottom (16:9 -> 16:10) depending of needed ratio so content is displayed strain
i tried to test on multiple versions of blackole versions and multiple vu+ boxes with HD and also 4K resolution and TVs (ultimo, uno4k, uno4k se) and result was always same
after reboot aspect ratio will not change for example from 16:9 after you zap to channel with aspect ratio 4:3
it starts working after visiting --> menu --> setup --> system --> a/v settings and trying to change "video output", "display 4:3 content as pilarbox" or "display 16:9 content as leterbox"
you dont need to save (pressing OK) this change just escape with exit on remote control and automatic changing of aspect ratio will start to work (until next reboot)
second workaround is to turn on or turn off "WSS on 4:3" through openwebif in --> settings --> a/v settings (i did not notice any change by enabling or disabling of this feature)
p.s. i am sure on all three TVs overscan is disabled and issue is not caused with TV

please would be possible to fix this issue?

regards