Back & Forward - Channels...

WebMan

Vu+ User

I wanna know if there is some configurations (on OE 2.0 it is) to go back (or forward) on visited channels, only on visited one, not on NEXT or PREVIOUS Channel from the list...

I use an Harmony One and can be configured to use this function...

To not open another topic:
I have an Onkyo amplifier which "collect" all signals (SAT, BluRay...)
On every device, if I use volume up/down, on screen I have the cursor from Onkyo, when I use Solo4K, the cursor don't shown... what can be ?

Regards

Supermario

Vu+ User
Hi m8

I am not sure what exactly you are looking for but on my VU+ models the 0 button takes you to previously viewed channel - visa-versa.

Hope this help.

K/Rgds

jmac

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Webman I have a Logitech Harmony remote working with a VU+Duo. There is a button to the right of the LIVE button with a return arrow it takes me back through the last 10 or so channels that I watched. If you go back I don't think you can go forward again (not that I have found anyway)

Mito

Administrator

I wanna know if there is some configurations (on OE 2.0 it is) to go back (or forward) on visited channels, only on visited one, not on NEXT or PREVIOUS Channel from the list...

I use an Harmony One and can be configured to use this function...

To not open another topic:
I have an Onkyo amplifier which "collect" all signals (SAT, BluRay...)
On every device, if I use volume up/down, on screen I have the cursor from Onkyo, when I use Solo4K, the cursor don't shown... what can be ?

Regards
It's enabled by default in BH images.
On your Solo4K's remote control, you just need to press the arrow left and right button (near the Zero button) to do it.
Obviously you can set your Harmony remote to use the same functions.