BH 2.0.2 rev.C and FlashExpander Plugin

Olli

Vu+ Newbie
hey there everybody,

i am a passionate programmer and got my VU+ uno this weekend.
i am running the BH 2.0.2 rev. C image in combination with the flashexpander plugin to be able to move the /usr directory to the thumbdrive instead.

whenever i am trying to mount another device (another thumbdrive or external USB-HDD for example) the mapping of the flashexpander gets lost.

what i would like to know:
is there a way to make the flashexpander plugin compatible with the BH image and where to get the sourcecode for the plugin? :)

but i assume it is needed to patch the devicemapper inside the blackhole image to make it compatible with the flashexpander-plugin, right?

all the best,
olli

javierc

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I have installed the version 2.0.2 rev. A but I don´t found the revisions B and C where I can download? Or is a different process?

Thanks in advance

gsarwar55

Vu+ Newbie
I have vu+uno. I like BH image. It is perfect in all respects. I have a problem in all BH OE2 image. I installed HDD as per BH instuctions but when I want to record a programme, it can't and the following message appears.
Any body have solution of it. Kindly brief.

Ghulam Sarwar

Attachments

• STAR PLUS-2042013-120.jpg
    STAR PLUS-2042013-120.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 40
  • ZEE TV-2042013-1224.jpg
    ZEE TV-2042013-1224.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 38

bluechris

Vu+ Newbie
I have vu+uno. I like BH image. It is perfect in all respects. I have a problem in all BH OE2 image. I installed HDD as per BH instuctions but when I want to record a programme, it can't and the following message appears.
Any body have solution of it. Kindly brief.

Ghulam Sarwar

M8 from what i understand of the message it seems to me that you had change in extend settings the filenaming of the records... if you had done that please choose the default option there and try to record again.

gsarwar55

Vu+ Newbie
M8 from what i understand of the message it seems to me that you had change in extend settings the filenaming of the records... if you had done that please choose the default option there and try to record again.[/quote}

Thank u for reply. Kindly give screen shots. I have done whatever I can understand from your reply. But I have still problem in recording. Some shot are here

Attachments

• COLORS-2142013-1113.jpg
    COLORS-2142013-1113.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 28
  • COLORS-2142013-1145.jpg
    COLORS-2142013-1145.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 30
  • STAR PLUS-2142013-1121.jpg
    STAR PLUS-2142013-1121.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 26