Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
Yes I have a swap (60M), but that should not be nessesary as IMG script create an additional swap 60M just for dumping and build img on, am I right. I think that maybe 60M is to small in that case for img > 1.6. I have created loads of IMG before 1.6 without swap and never had any problems. Also full of plugins.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.