Black Hole 3.0.1B Vu+ Solo4k OE 3

pinkfl

Vu+ Newbie
Channels on 36E not working, STB crash,

Problem exist. On 36E-stb crash on all channels. fast zap disable or enable-result the same
Previuosly i telnet to stb command "opkg remove enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-fastzapsupport - experimental-git20121128-r125-bh13-bsp5 --force-depends" Use this command?

pinkfl

Vu+ Newbie
Previuosly i telnet to stb command "opkg remove enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-fastzapsupport - experimental-git20121128-r125-bh13-bsp5 --force-depends" Use this command?
I use this command. After rebbot channels on 36E works.Problem with zaping to channels on 36E i think exist

hayman

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for the new update installed and work fine with the skins and picons. xbmc I try it one time full screen hope will stay that way I have
Two questions

First I try to play a 4k avi file that I download and send it to the solo HDD it won't play it cuz of gpt lib.!! Not present????

The second one is when I try to scan hotbird 10727H 3/4 dvbs2 30000(funbox4k),its find nothing are other members have the same issue???
Thanks again

digitalmann01

Vu+ Newbie
Hi.
Can anyone advise me - AOC UHD PC monitor does not display resolution of 3840x2160.
Resolution 1920x1080 is OK.
HDMI Connection. Another UHD monitor or TV I do not have.
Thank.