Black Hole 3.0.1C Vu+ Solo OE 3

Jackslater

Vu+ Newbie
hi i've got a problem with this image and crossepg, it's grabbing all EPG but then when it restarts it stack on loading GUI for years, then i reset the box and i don't have my EPG, so if i start again same issue, the option on CrossEPG force to reload on boot is disactivate in case ...
I have this exact problem on Open Black Hole and other images (OpenAtv).
Probably it's related to CrossEPG, or the EPG feeds (I've only tried Rytec).
I'm not even using CrossEPG, but just XMLTV importer. (I use CrossEPG only to set the EPG location)
Is there a thread to talk aboute these issues?

madheart

Vu+ Newbie
I'm not at home, but on vacation,
can not test.
dear.I have same this problam.I format usb flash with PC to EXT3 and conected to solo and mount to universe,but in system info show again usb in use 0% and flash in use 97%,it means that usb flash do not work on solo.do you have any idea????

Matrix10

Administrator
dear.I have same this problam.I format usb flash with PC to EXT3 and conected to solo and mount to universe,but in system info show again usb in use 0% and flash in use 97%,it means that usb flash do not work on solo.do you have any idea????

I think,
You have not understood how to use universe.

Read again and carefully.

The trick is to use flash only for basic image with nothing (that is black hole universe)
and other universes on USB stick for the image (universe) with the plugins, skins, and more.

madheart

Vu+ Newbie
I think,
You have not understood how to use universe.

Read again and carefully.

The trick is to use flash only for basic image with nothing (that is black hole universe)
and other universes on USB stick for the image (universe) with the plugins, skins, and more.
ok thanks for your arswer

kikan

Vu+ Newbie
hi,
when playing movie *.mpg in mediaplayer, enigma restarts, when i change the movie or when i exit from movie..

some explanation/help?

thank you
by
kikan

kikan

Vu+ Newbie
hi,
when playing movie *.mpg in mediaplayer, enigma restarts, when i change the movie or when i exit from movie..

some explanation/help?

thank you
by
kikan

hi
this error is still present, can be that hdd was initialized with open pli, so with blackhole something is not wrong. and i need to re initialize it?
but hdd is hard disk....

it happens sometimes when i wont use timeshift

do i need to go back to old 2.1.4...
where is the future?

P.S. openblackhole and openpli have better image quality and better transcoding... iptv is better on openpli or openblackhole..

on this new version i dont see nothing new,i found few bugs, i report them and nothing...

nunigaia

Ninguna imagen BlackHole tiene la piele Metrix instalada, solamente la OpenBH 04.

None Blackhole image has Metrix skins installed, only the OpenBH has it embedded.

gracias

nunigaia