Black Hole 3.0.2.F Kodi Vu+ Solo4K

numind

Vu+ Newbie
After test and retest the EPG data stream issu, I have concluded that randomly streams some kind of weird data in c+ portada channel and makes crash enigma...now without touch anything it works again perfectly...so maybe need to analyze signal while problem happens..

seagate1

Vu+ Newbie
chromiumos -- >> is browser where you have posibility explor intrnet like in computer
and youtubetv -->> plugin to watch youtobe he gived you to posibility watch in UHD

i hope this is ok how do i get youtube to work its got some http but no youtube do i need to input the url myself in the set. sorry if post is not allowed but need to ask how to access youtube.

harddriver

Vu+ User
Hi

Any Updates planned ? there are 2 Times new Drivers released ( 02.06.16
update driver(solo4k)
- Fix 1080i problem
and
update driver(solo4k)
- Fix FCC problem
- Fix misc. )
but no Update for Solo VK BH 3.0.2.F Image

Ev0

Admin
Hi

Any Updates planned ? there are 2 Times new Drivers released ( 02.06.16
update driver(solo4k)
- Fix 1080i problem
and
update driver(solo4k)
- Fix FCC problem
- Fix misc. )
but no Update for Solo VK BH 3.0.2.F Image
It is holiday season, please be patient.

Oleg_2000

Vu+ Newbie
Black Hole 3.0.2.F Kodi

What is new ?

-Update Solo4K Drivers
-Support fast channel change.
-Update chromiumos and youtubetv.
-Update libvugles2 and directfb

Why there is no possibility to instal ****** 1.38 for BH??? The istalation starts and then writes that can not instal the .ipk...

Help? pls!

DeepDog

Vu+ Newbie
Your request has been passed onto the image coder (sorry I forgot to reply to your message the other day).

Have you forgotten? I need to manually change the unicable.xml (from another image ) to usr / share / enigma2 after every update. Can you update with the next update the unicable.xml? please, please, please

fr3n2y

Vu+ Newbie
does not care about back version, I truied with older than 3.0.2, and backup setting made with last 3.0.2F, it happens all time the green screen with versions lower than 3.0.2, anyway most important problem is the crash when put epg stream channel, in this case "portada" in astra. try it!!

Any solution on that? I'm having the same issue. I tried 3.0.2E, 3.0.3 and latest 3.0.3 with same results. It's anoying because I like to have "portada" channel as startup service just to get latest EPG data when I poweron the decoder.

Regards,