Black Hole 3.0.3.G Kodi Vu+ Duo2

legau

Vu+ Newbie
Hello i have a question and this error have been for some time . if i Watch a mkv and after about a minute the movie freeze, is it a driver question ?, its works watching in obh and bh 2.17.

someone thats knows.

regards Seth_72

I have the same issue but it depends on which MKV I am playing. Some codecs seems more stable than other. I opened a post some time ago but never found a solution.
Really annoying, especially for those who bought the DUO2 for multimedia purpose.

Except for that, I love the image and other features! great work for that and as always, thanks for your great job.

Ev0

Admin
and what were those updates after 3.0.3 G ??? You tell me:)
It was actually the same updates again.

We just forced the server to rebuild the update, so that it would force the online update to Rev G, as many users were complaining that they were still seeing Rev. E after updating (even though they had all the updates anyway).

Matrix10

Administrator
I have the same issue but it depends on which MKV I am playing. Some codecs seems more stable than other. I opened a post some time ago but never found a solution.
Really annoying, especially for those who bought the DUO2 for multimedia purpose.

Except for that, I love the image and other features! great work for that and as always, thanks for your great job.

For Multimedia use Open Black Hole image.

tmykrk

Vu+ Newbie
Hi.
Firstly, I very much thank you for your work.
Secondly. Help !!!!, please.
I have uploaded this version of BH. It works ... partly. I have a prepaid card called "Smart HD +." This is the Polish card from one of the broadcasters. The only requirements for this card is: DVB-S2, MPEG-4 and Conax.
I can not get my VU + Duo2 and this version of BH to act. FTA operate a coded do not work.
Regards

xam86

Vu+ Newbie
I have a problem with tuner B after update, can't watch and record different channel in the same time, anyone have the same problem? Was working ok on BH2.1.7

AlexWilMac

Yes, they both set up exactly the same , tuner A -> simple -> diseqc A/B->hotbird, Astra , on tuner B it's the same

No, "Equal to" (written in brackets not by chance but on purpose) is one of the options you can set in tuner configuration.
You don't have to set the two tuners identically. So, if I guess your configuration, you did

Tuner A
Configuration mode: SIMPLE
Mode: DISEQC A/B

Tuner B

Instead, you have to do
Tuner B
Configuration mode: EQUAL TO
Tuner: TUNER A

xam86

Vu+ Newbie
No, "Equal to" (written in brackets not by chance but on purpose) is one of the options you can set in tuner configuration.
You don't have to set the two tuners identically. So, if I guess your configuration, you did

Tuner A

Tuner B

Instead, you have to do
Tuner B
Configuration mode: EQUAL TO
Tuner: TUNER A
Hi, yes this is exactly how I set up those 2 tuners, I tried "equal to" option but still the same , when I swap the cables at the back of the box ( there is a signal on both cables for 100%), when I checked for satfinder on a box tuner B it's not locked , it's possible that there is something wrong with LNB beside the sat dish that cause this problem ? I have Zgemma box in a bedroom upstairs on diseq as well ( 2 separate dish outside ( 13e and 28,2)

AlexWilMac

I'm not asking for any illegal things , this is just about tuner configuration after update

OK, but what Mick12334 is asking is: does this problem occur also trying to watch a FTA channel while recording another FTA one? Or does it happen only for encrypted ones?

AlexWilMac

It's working ok on FTA, why it's that ?

Because encrypted channels are decrypted by smartcards and they might not have the capability of decrypting more than one channel at the time.
My experience is only about Tivusat channels but it is probably the same for other smartcards.