Black Hole 3.0.3 Kodi Vu+ Solo4K

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi

Look the most Plugins are coded for DM Boxes as you should know too.
VU only uses this Plugins
Enhanced Movie Center for example is such an Plugin
how could it be that EMC ( Version from 23.07.2016) Works with DM OE 2.5 ( and this is a Brand New Build ) but not on the VU
Solo 4K with BH Image ? on the other side all Plugins that you mentioned to not Work
due to the new VU Coding Works in the new VTI Image ? did they use different Codes ?
Sorry but it´s a strange think i have to say.

Nothing here is strange
When the authors of plugins make plugin based on not Original VU+ image but on the basis of VU + modified image or based on DMM coding.
So plugin only works on some images.
We will see what the problem is and perhaps find a solution.
If this possible.More than that we can not do.

AlexWilMac

Don't tell me that 3.0.3 has to be installed as a fresh install :-(
I checked for the update under 3.0.2J and it did not find any.
My 3.0.2J is installed in OMB.

Ev0

Admin
Don't tell me that 3.0.3 has to be installed as a fresh install :-(
I checked for the update under 3.0.2J and it did not find any.
My 3.0.2J is installed in OMB.
Yes it is a fresh install.

3.0.2.J is 3.0.2 image.

3.0.3 is new image, but you can put 3.0.3 in OMB too

hamish

Vu+ Newbie
install fresh image 3.0.3
lcd4linux install errors
dreamplex installs and then constant green screen error and loop to restart
back to 3.0.2 for awhile

Ev0

Admin
Thank you..HDR on youtube is not supported??
I have just had a look on youtube tv, and my tv does not switch into HDR mode, when viewing from youtube.

However, it could be that my TV does not support the HDR mode they use (there are several standards, and my TV model is nearly 2 years old now).

marsonia

Vu+ Newbie
Thx for new image vu team. I must ask, still no support for HLG HDR or generally HDR? As i can see it is not switching when changing channel. It is great that we can run hdr files from hdd, but it will also be great if i can use my new tv for watching HDR channels from sattelite as well. Is this maybe on roadmap for next update? Thx.

Ev0

Admin
Thx for new image vu team. I must ask, still no support for HLG HDR or generally HDR? As i can see it is not switching when changing channel. It is great that we can run hdr files from hdd, but it will also be great if i can use my new tv for watching HDR channels from sattelite as well. Is this maybe on roadmap for next update? Thx.
There are only a couple HLG compatible tv's on the market at the moment (some top end Panasonic's models).

harddriver

Vu+ User
Hi

Nothing here is strange
When the authors of plugins make plugin based on not Original VU+ image but on the basis of VU + modified image or based on DMM coding.
So plugin only works on some images.
We will see what the problem is and perhaps find a solution.
If this possible.More than that we can not do.
Everyone who knows me knows that I am always straight out
and say what I just think whether that fits one or the other or not
this here is no different
Do you know about the coding, only since yesterday? i guess not
and as told before in 3.0.2 all Plugin works
did you inform the user´s,including me,in the announcement´s for the new Images
that a lot of Plugins don´t work anymore cause the BH team decided to use a different image code ? no you did not
You still have all the Plugins on the BH Feed ready for Download WHY ? if you knew that
they will not Work cause they are from Coders which code their Plugins not as you want ?
So is there any reason to use the BH Image even if a lot of Major E2 Plugins do not work anymore ?
i have decided for myself
No there is no reason to use the BH further infect you you have developed past the users

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi

that a lot of Plugins don´t work anymore cause the BH team decided to use a different image code ? no you did not
You still have all the Plugins on the BH Feed ready for Download WHY ? if you knew that
they will not Work cause they are from Coders which code their Plugins not as you want ?
So is there any reason to use the BH Image even if a lot of Major E2 Plugins do not work anymore ?
No there is no reason to use the BH further infect you you have developed past the users

VU+ have decided to use different image code,and not BH team.
Of course we make images on this base VU + coding.

Plugins are still on the server, because we believe that the majority will work again.
Of course you believe that a few people can make a image for ten boxes and test forty plugins
implement everyday changes in VU + coding ,convert to new Api and code twenty skins in free time for one week.

But if you do not have the patience you're free to change your image.

Nitemare

Vu+ User
Hi

Well Matrix10 has just provided me with a file to allow my Enahanced Movie Center to work on the NEW 3.0.3 image ...

These guys help when they can and I thank them for that ....

harddriver

Vu+ User
Hi

Of course you believe that a few people can make a image for ten boxes and test forty plugins
implement everyday changes in VU + coding ,convert to new Api and code twenty skins in free time for one week.
I knew this was coming
If you decide for your self,no one has forced you to do it,to Build Images you have to
live with criticism if the Images are ....... you can´t ? sorry for you but thats life
btw. you Work since weeks on that Image not only 1 week but anyway..........
;)