Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
Hi all,
I've upgraded my Solo box from 1.7.4 to 1.7.7, and I've noticed that picture quality is better in 1.7.4, especilally for displaying human faces. Reds are more saturated in 1.7.7.
I didn't tested 1.7.5 and 1.7.6.
Does someone noticed the same problem?
Your story abt HbbTV on VUsolo is totally wrong and not true.
When the HbbTV works well on VUsolo
Then VU + would not have any interest in that to not put inside the image
But this is not so
I know it can be made to work
But I wondered how it works for your testing.
In my testing, it works poorly
and not only that, but affect the operation of the whole image.
So I prefer without than with.
Hello all.I am new.I currently had the 1.6.7 version and i tried to flash with this new version. I am having problem because when when the Vu Solo starts to boot up , it does not progress.
Can soemone tell me what is wrong
Hello all.I am new.I currently had the 1.6.7 version and i tried to flash with this new version. I am having problem because when when the Vu Solo starts to boot up , it does not progress.
Can soemone tell me what is wrong
1) currently I have the 1.6.7 version and it works fine
2) i am downloading the CFE file and booting up the Vu Solo with it.As the indicator comes Green I am switching OFF the decoder
3) i am formatting the USB and download on the USB the 1.7.8
4) booting up the Vu Solo with the USB.As the indicator comes Green I am switching OFF the decoder
5) switch on the VU SOLO but remaining black screen
1) currently I have the 1.6.7 version and it works fine
2) i am downloading the CFE file and booting up the Vu Solo with it.As the indicator comes Green I am switching OFF the decoder
3) i am formatting the USB and download on the USB the 1.7.8
4) booting up the Vu Solo with the USB.As the indicator comes Green I am switching OFF the decoder
5) switch on the VU SOLO but remaining black screen
Well after step 4 you should remove the usb stick.
If all these steps doesn't work then may be you have a clone box.
If you're from Morocco be aware that there are lot of clone boxes on the market.
I suggest you to return it and buy a Vu+ Uno.
no my dear friend.me and my friend have bought it together but he managed to do it and I did not.it is a matter of time , that I have to wait for him to be available.so i am trying before he is available
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.