Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
I have same problem, sound continues to play ... video freezes ... also I get a lot of freezing in general. In addition if I leave the box running overnight in the morning I find it freezed and have to completely reset it.
Disabled HDMI CEC that I read in other forums but still problem persists.
what is your tv ? & how your box connected to tv? if you use HDMI cable & if your tv is sony , you must update tv's firmware , but each time this happend , restart your tv
Online update no deleted personal settings.
But when you made big change image by USB like was in past betwen 2.0.1/2.0.2 you lost seting beciuse you upload new image to flash.
Best way is made personal backup on your hdd and after instalation new image restore your backup .
what is your tv ? & how your box connected to tv? if you use HDMI cable & if your tv is sony , you must update tv's firmware , but each time this happend , restart your tv
not tv problem... using HDMI on a Samsung...
trying to update to Rev. C but cannot find it... where do I go?
problem persists... I think it is a ram memory thing... it gets full and cpu cannot work or something... probably because of high resolution of image being sent through hdmi. Maybe should change to lower video resolution... will try and revert with news...
Did the upgrade to Rev. C and still having same issues... can someone give some help please? I am really starting to think that I have to return the box back to the seller and have a replacement...
Did the upgrade to Rev. C and still having same issues... can someone give some help please? I am really starting to think that I have to return the box back to the seller and have a replacement...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.